عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسنده [English]چکیده [English]
Taḥaddī (challenge) is one of the most essential issues concerning miracles, particularly the miracle of the Qur’ān, which has a fundamental role in definition of miracle. The Qur’ān has challenged everyone without any limitation in various āyas; however, there have come up basic discrepancies in terms of the stages and scope of taḥaddī and the qualitative and quantitative properties of the differing text, and certain misconceptions have been raised that need to be resolved by resolving some ambiguities and adopting accurate principles on the basis of the concepts of the āyas of taḥaddī.
The writer is trying in a new research on the āyas of taḥaddī to recognize the stages and scope of taḥaddī with an analysis based on the interrelated evidences of the āyas. With this approach, the following questions are pursued:
1. How is the quality intended by the Qur’ān in constant or variable taḥaddī and in each supposition?
2. With regard to the interrelated evidences of the āyas of taḥaddī, is the revelatory logic apt to come up with?
3. What is the relation of the Revelation course of the āyas of taḥaddī with the revelatory logic of the stages of taḥaddī?
4. Does the intended criterion in taḥaddī change over time or not? And based on each one, what conclusions can be drawn?
5. What is the reason for using different criteria for taḥaddī in āyas?